The pear is the product of a tree of great height, thick trunk, originating in Central Europe, where it is found in the wild.
The pear tree acclimatized to the southern states of the country, but pears are not as beautiful and tasty as the European pears.
Medicinal uses and advice
It is diuretic and effective against fluid retention.
- Intestinal congestion – Feeding exclusively on pears, especially breakfast.
- Digestive dysfunctions – Proceed as indicated in intestinal congestion.
- High blood pressure – It is recommended to substitute some food for pears and spend a few days only with pears, regularly.
- Inappetence – Proceed as directed in intestinal congestion.
- Kidneys – As indicated in arterial hypertension. Tip: To combat and avoid some of the above conditions, you can cut a pear in half and boil it in half a liter of water. The cooked pear must be consumed. The water can be taken gradually, during the day.